For over 25 years Nutrition Now®, Inc. (NNI) has developed, manufactured and delivered the highest quality dietary supplements in the industry. According to NNI, the company owns and operates the only facility in the world designed and constructed specifically for gummy-based nutritional supplements. The facility is GMP-certified, ensuring quality standards through the independent verification of processes, procedures and documentation. It is engineered to meet and exceed all FDA standards and current good manufacturing practices for dietary supplements. With its cutting-edge facility, NNI is able to create a wider variety of innovative products while maintaining even greater control over quality and testing.
“Our state-of-the-art production facility complies with the latest ecological manufacturing standards and helps us optimize the sustainable quality of our products in terms of manufacturing, quality control, packaging and shipping,” said Kate Jones, the company’s vice president.
NNI has a long history of setting industry standards in quality manufacturing, with an unwavering commitment to supply its customers with innovative vitamin supplement products of uncompromising quality. Creating products that drive and expand the supplement market has been the company’s hallmark since it produced the very first gummy bear vitamin. NNI continues to shape the industry and add new and innovative products that taste great and provide the best nutrition for every age group.
The mission of NNI is to provide innovative, quality products that give consumers optimum nutritional benefits.
Founded 25 years ago, it made a commitment to bring quality, integrity, research and innovation to the world of nutritional supplements. That commitment is just as strong today.
“We are extremely grateful to our loyal customers who have supported us for over 25 years, and we are proud to continue serving them,” said Martin Rifkin, president of Nutrition Now.
Trying to find out why kids did not like taking traditional vitamins led NNI to develop Taste Technology, which resulted in the first gummy bear vitamin for kids. Now Rhino Gummy Bear Vitamins® remain at the top of the industry for taste and natural nutrition. The success of the Rhino brand led NNI to develop a line of gummy vitamins specially formulated for adults.
Both the Rhino and Adult Gummy lines are made with natural flavors and colors. Rhino Gummy Bear Vitamins have won the ChefsBest® Award for Best Taste for nearly a decade. The ChefsBest Award for Best Taste is awarded to the brand rated highest overall among leading brands by independent professional chefs. Adult Gummy Vitamins have been awarded the ChefsBest Certified Award. The ChefsBest Certified Award is awarded to brands highly rated overall by independent professional chefs.
Five Ways NNI Makes a Difference
NNI made a commitment over 25 years ago to do what was best for the environment and the people who buy its products, and the company continues to utilize earth-friendly manufacturing and energy conservation practices.
1. The NNI facility complies with the latest ecological manufacturing standards, including using power-saving equipment, waste reduction, recycling and a reduction in water consumption.
2. NNI uses only No. 1 and 2 recyclable bottles. All bottles are BPA-free.
3. NNI invests in renewable energy alternatives; more than 60 percent of its power comes from alternative sources like wind, solar and geothermal.
4. NNI reduces water usage through a custom-made water-recycling tank, which captures and filters clean condensation.
5. NNI uses recyclable materials in all its printing and packaging, including paper recycling with FSC-certified paper.
• Rhino Gummy Bear Vitamins
• Adult Gummy Vitamins
• PB 8® Pro-Biotic Acidophilus
• Martin Rifkin, President
• Kate Jones, Vice President
• Price Von Rouske, Vice President of Sales
• Greg Yuhas, Retail Sales Manager